Tentative Opening Dates
TBD - With Reserved Seating!*
TBD - Following Conversion to Recliners
Please note that these dates are tentative. Our goal is to bring you the best and safest movie-going experience possible when you return to our theaters. If that means delaying opening a little bit longer to better prepare and bring you the best movie selections, then that's what we'll do. We appreciate your patience as the situation evolves and changes are made. Once opening dates are confirmed, movie schedules will be posted and tickets will go on sale.
*Seating style will still be high-back theater chairs, not recliners. But you will be able to reserve specific seats during the ticket purchasing process.
Keeping You Safe
Our priority is, and always has been, providing a safe and fun environment for watching movies.
Box Office & Ticketing:
• All Cinema Cafe locations will now offer reserved seating online.
• To ensure social distancing, automatic two-seat spacing between parties to create minimum 6 ft. on either side has been implemented, in addition to the built-in 7 ft distancing between rows.
Auditorium Occupancy & Distancing:
• Parties of 2 or more from the same household may sit together.
• Auditorium maximum occupancy limited to 50% capacity.
• Handwashing: All crew members must properly and frequently wash their hands. Hands must be washed between any and every change of gloves.
Cleaning & Sanitizing:
• We will make certain that our restrooms are clean and in good repair. Restrooms will be checked and cleaned frequently. Additional detail cleaning will occur overnight and again checked before opening.
• High-contact surfaces (door handles, counter tops, faucets, railings, etc.) will be wiped down with sanitizing agents regularly.
Physical Distancing: Floor decals and signage will be used and placed 6 ft. apart to designate where people should stand and wait in line for tickets.
Symptom Disclosure: Crew will be asked upon entry, if in the past 14-days, have they or anyone in their household experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, shortness of breath, or sore throat. Crew members showing symptoms of illness must remain at home and will not be allowed back at work for a minimum of 14 days with medical clearance.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All crew members must wear the required PPE and adhere to all CDC recommended standards of use of such equipment at all times. Protective equipment will be provided by Cinema Cafe at no cost to crew members.
Food Service & Menus: Menu may be limited, and is subject to change based on availability of supplies. Disposable paper menus will be provided. Guests can also view the full menu online at CinemaCafe.com.
How You Can Help
✓ Reduce your touch points: Buy Tickets Online
✓ Maintain a 6ft distance between you and other guests when buying or picking up tickets, and as you exit the theater.
✓ Guests (age 10 and up) are required by Virginia Executive Order to wear masks when they are not eating or drinking, including: entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending time inside a Cinema Cafe location.
We are eager to open our doors once again, continue to support our communities, provide employment to our crew members, and provide the fun, safe environment that Cinema Cafe is known for.